Most of my powerpoint presentations can be found in my publications page, adjacent to the relevant article. In this page you will find some other presentations. Note: some of the older presentations below include equations generated by MathType (this was before texpoint days). This means that you will need to install the fences.ttf font to see them correctly.
· SAT, CSP, and proofs (HVC'13 tutorial) power-point.
· Regression verification: proving the equivalence of similar programs (CAV'09 invited talk) power-point
· CAV'06:Deriving small unsatisfiable cores with dominators power-point
· SSPV'06:HaifaSat, and itnegrating Hints with SAT power-point
· SAT solvers: an overview power-point
· Tuning SAT Checkers for Bounded Model Checking: An Overview. power-point
· Workshop on Constraints in formal Verification (CFV’02): SAT-based abstraction/refinement in model checking power-point
· Workshop on Constraints in formal Verification (CFV’02): A failed attempt to optimize variable ordering with tools for constraints solving power-point
A draft presentation for FMCAD02,
· Technion 01/ CMU 02: Heuristics for efficient SAT solving (as implemented in Grasp, Chaff and Gsat) power point
IBM seminar (
CAV99, Trento (